The wrong way of uninstalling MuMu Player will result in an error when reinstalling the emulator.
|Find MuMu Player through "Control Panel"-"Programs and Features", and uninstall the application.|| ①Through a third-party application (360, Tencent)
②Right-click the folder to delete or drag it into the "Recycle Bin"
What if the MuMu Player is not uninstalled clearly through the third-party application?
Method 1: go to the official website to reinstall MuMu Player and overwrite the installation, and then uninstall it through the control panel;
Method 2: if the overwrite installation fails, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Under the start menu, win10 system-start "Command Prompt" with administrator authority, win7 system-start "Run" with administrator authority;
2. Enter sc stop NemuDrv first, then press Enter; then enter sc delete NemuDrv, then press Enter to solve the problem.
What should I do if I right-click to delete the folder or drag it into the "Recycle Bin"?
1. Re-download the uninstaller;
2. Put the uninstaller in the original MuMu installation folder "Nemu". If the folder is also deleted, you can recreate a folder with the same name and place the file in it;
3. Run the uninstall.exe directly to uninstall.
Consult "online customer service" via Messenger and get more help