Updated on March 14th, 2022 - Added 1 new redeem code
Active Mobile Legends redeem codes
Some codes have a limit on how many times they can be used, while others do not. For example, a code may have a 300-redeem limit, making it available to some players but not to others who try to claim it after the 300-redeem limit has been reached. The codes that may be available in the game right now are listed below.
How to redeem codes in Mobile Legends?
1. To redeem codes, you'll first have to open the game and the Mobile Legends code exchange page.
2. In game, you will have to find your account ID. You can find that by tapping on your profile icon, and on the right side of the screen you'll notice a long number, in this format: "ID: 123456789 (12345)". The number you want to use is the one in bold.
3. Write down that number on the website, in the Game ID box, and then tap on Send.
4. You will receive an in-game mail with a code, which you can then copy + paste in the Verification Code box on the website.
5. Type in the code you got, which is valid for 30 minutes, and start typing in the codes and then tap on Redeem.
And then your rewards should arrive in your in-game mailbox!
>>>Now log in to Mobile Legends: Bang Bang on MuMu Player！<<<